Since 1968, Joye Law Firm has been fighting to help the people of South Carolina during some of the most difficult times of their lives. Each and every client is important to us, and we work diligently to help our clients get the compensation they deserve – and need – to move on with their lives.
The attorneys at Joye Law Firm have a core set of beliefs that help us treat each and every one of our clients with respect, compassion and care:
- Our firm is like family. We truly believe that each case is someone’s life and we need to treat it as such.
- Our clients deserve to be treated with compassion, respect and courtesy. Client communication is of utmost importance to our firm. We listen to our clients, keep them informed about their cases and promptly return phone calls and messages.
- We work hard for our clients because real results help people get back to what really matters – their lives. We do everything in our power to find the best outcome for all of our clients.
- Trust is important to us. Building trust with clients is a crucial part of who we are as a firm.
- We believe people who have been injured deserve to be made whole. That’s why we work so hard on cases such as car accidents, defective products, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation.
- Experience gets the job done. Joye Law Firm’s attorneys have nearly 250 years of combined legal experience. Several of our attorneys have been recognized as South Carolina Super Lawyers, and our firm has an AV rating in the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell legal directory.
- The legal process is an important part of our country’s traditions. Our experience helps us make decisions about when to settle a case and when to go to trial.
- We are honored to be part of our South Carolina community and are proud to serve our neighbors. We are as devoted to the community as we are to our clients.
Joye Law Firm’s Commitment to the Community
Joye Law Firm has a strong commitment to the communities we serve.
We established Joye in the Community , a comprehensive program to give back to our neighbors, support local education, help local charities and improve the health and well-being of those around us.
We demonstrate our commitment to the community by supporting a variety of local groups and programs, including:
- The Joye Law Firm Annual Scholarship Program, which offers six $2,000 scholarships to graduating seniors in South Carolina who plan to attend a four-year institution of higher learning.
- Attorney John Roxon recently presented a donation to Sea Haven Inc., which provides emergency crisis services to youth ages 13-21. We also helped sponsor a contest for an anti-bullying video.
- Shoot Three and Win Halftime Challenge during the annual Piggly Wiggly Roundball Classic.
- Fundraising initiatives that benefit organizations such as the American Cancer Society, Barrier Islands Free Medical Clinic, Habitat for Humanity and The Dee Norton Lowcountry Children’s Center, to name a few.
- We love animals and support local animal shelters in helping pets find forever homes by featuring a pet of the week on our Facebook page and sponsoring events like the “Walk & Wag” for Friends of Colleton County Animal Shelter.
For more on Joye in the Community, check out our Facebook page.