HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are required to submit the following materials along with their 2019 online application form
- A current high school transcript; and
- An infographic based on one of the following prompts:
- What are ways young adults can address the topic of drinking and driving with their peers? In what ways can you influence your peers to make more responsible decisions in regards to drunk driving?
- In what ways can friends add distractions in a vehicle, and is the subject discussed enough? What can be done to help avoid these situations? In what ways can you advocate safer driving among your peers?
- Where do you think employers lack adequate safety measures? Outline some of the most dangerous occupations and where the risks for injury are commonly found. Show statistics and evidence to support your visuals.
- Outline some of the most common cases of personal injury. How do they occur? Where do they occur? What are the most common causes of them and how can they be prevented?
- In what way are elders abused in nursing homes? Discuss physical, mental, and emotional abuse. What are some of the signs of abuse that an individual might show and what should family members be on the lookout for?
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION HERE
The 2019 scholarship application phase is now closed, please check back to see this year’s winners and next year’s application.