Unfortunately, far too many injured South Carolina workers miss out on their full and fair workers’ compensation benefits because they make critical mistakes that harm their own claim. Do not let your claim get denied because of an error. Please consider the following list of mistakes that you need to avoid:
- Failing to report your injury within the appropriate time frame;
- Not seeking professional medical treatment;
- Making sloppy mistakes on your workers’ comp application;
- Misrepresenting your injury in any way; and
- Failing to contact a qualified attorney.