Our Myrtle Beach attorneys at Joye Law Firm can help you through the confusion and strain that follow a serious accident. Since 1968, we have helped injured individuals and workers throughout South Carolina recover the compensation they deserve and need to move on with their lives, including numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements in personal injury and wrongful death cases involving:
The firm has also assisted thousands of clients obtain workers’ compensation.
With more than 150 years of combined litigation experience, our attorneys have been named Super Lawyers in South Carolina and received an AV rating from the distinguished Martindale-Hubbell legal directory. For a free case evaluation, call us today at 877-936-9707 or use our online form.
Myrtle Beach Hospitals & Medical Centers
If you have been injured in a vehicle or at the workplace, you may need immediate and ongoing medical treatment. Hospitals and other major medical centers located in Myrtle Beach, S.C., and the surrounding area include:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, Myrtle Beach
- South Strand Ambulatory Care Center, Myrtle Beach
- South Strand Medical Center, Myrtle Beach
- Carolina Forest Senior Health Center, Myrtle Beach
- Conway Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- North Strand Senior Health Center
Myrtle Beach Court System
Myrtle Beach Municipal Court is the court of local jurisdiction for the City of Myrtle Beach in Horry County, South Carolina, and is responsible for adjudicating criminal misdemeanor offenses involving city ordinances and state statutes. This includes traffic offenses and property crimes involving $1,000 or less. The Horry County Court of Common Pleas is the Circuit Court branch that has jurisdiction over civil cases in Horry County in which the value at stake exceeds $7,500. Cases involving less than $7,500 are heard in the Small Claims Magistrates’ Court. The Court of Common Pleas and Clerk of Court are located in the new Horry County Government & Justice Center, located at 1301 Second Avenue in Conway, South Carolina.
The state agency in charge of administering the workers’ compensation laws in South Carolina is the S.C. Workers’ Compensation Commission. The agency is broken into districts, with Myrtle Beach a part of District 5. Informal conferences and hearings before deputy commissioners are held within this district, while appeals go to the Full Commission and, if necessary, the S.C. Court of Appeals and Supreme Court.
Additional Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Resources
Joye Law Firm does not endorse any of the businesses below, but provides them solely for informational purposes.
If you would like to have your accident related Myrtle Beach, South Carolina business listed here, please contact via email: List my Site
- Progressive Physical Therapy – We provide services to help you recover and get back to life. Our therapists offer physical therapy that rehabilitates your injuries, restores your range of motion, and relieves your pain.
- Auto Body Works Inc – If you are in need of an auto body or paint shop in Myrtle Beach contact Auto Body Works Inc.
- Myrtle Beach Birth Injury Attorney
- Myrtle Beach Truck Accident Attorney
- Myrtle Beach Car Accident Lawyer
- Myrtle Beach Brain Injury Attorneys
- Myrtle Beach Defective Products Attorney
- Myrtle Beach Drug Injury Attorney
- Myrtle Beach Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Myrtle Beach Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
- Myrtle Beach Drunk Driving Accident Attorney
- Myrtle Beach Nursing Home Abuse Attorney
- Myrtle Beach Workers’ Compensation Attorney